Monday 3 December 2012

 

Here I am to report back to you all on the good things that are taking place out here. A few days ago Abe wanted to help me with my tablet when I tried to take a picture with it and it didn't work right away. I was sitting right beside him while trying to make it work when He brought his hand close to the tablet. The liquid that comes out of his stomach has a normal color now also it is a lot les

s from a few days ago when it was 1500cc to today 300cc. Soon you will hear that he is getting his supplements I expect. Last night he had tried to take off his tube in his throat so now his hand is tied down. He was lifting up one of his knees today . And plus I got A few kisses from him of course he got some from me too. Ha ha. This is indeed a God day.

Hertha

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the "Select profile..." box you can select Anonymous if you do not want to be bothered with logging in.

We would appreciate if you would log in or leave your name while commenting. It is of great value for us to know who cares about us.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.