Monday 26 November 2012

 

I don't have alot of time to be on my tablet but I am very grateful for your encouragement family and friends.I believe for good things to take place. Right now I ask for your prayers that Abe will be able to take his nutrition and not vomit when he is getting it which he did quite abit this morning. Right now a cat scan is taken on his belly to see why his stool is not moving as much as it shoul

d he has diaria but they want it to move better yet.So lets believe for break thru in Jesus Name. And I say it is time for him to wake up. We believe for a miracle. Tomorrow when our children come they would really like to see him totally awake.So I say Wake Up Abe you need to wake up. Good things will happen just watch it especially if we declare positive things.

Hertha

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the "Select profile..." box you can select Anonymous if you do not want to be bothered with logging in.

We would appreciate if you would log in or leave your name while commenting. It is of great value for us to know who cares about us.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.