Friday 16 November 2012

It is a new day and God is so good. Thankyou so much for your
Positive declarations and prayers my friends. I speak healing over
Abe in Jesus name. The doctor calls Abe's case a severe trauma
But we are not giving up and we believe for total restoration in
Jesus name my friends right? I hear you saying yes . Hurray!! T
The joy of the Lord is my strength!! Hertha

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web.com – What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?
http://link.mail2web.com/Business/SharePoint

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that!!! I admire your strength Hertha. love you. Belen

    ReplyDelete

In the "Select profile..." box you can select Anonymous if you do not want to be bothered with logging in.

We would appreciate if you would log in or leave your name while commenting. It is of great value for us to know who cares about us.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.