Friday 23 November 2012

This update was done by Hertha via facebook Friday morning

This

Goodmorning my family and friends. Abe is slowly but surely lmproving. The swelling in his brain is down. Thank you Papa God . Keep believing that Abe will not have any more fever. REALLY declare and believe that Abe's vertebrates will be HEALED by tomorrow morning and his shoulder too. I want to see a MIRACLE taking place. Prayer meetings are very welcome. Where two or three are gathered in my name says Jesus I will hear them. Of course a total restoration of Abe's brain as well. This morning Ben and I were talking in Abe's room when Abe opened one eye fairly good for a while. We were talking about Johnny and Mishells little dude Denver when Abe opened his eye. Abe has that little mischeviaus smile on his face since yesterday and I keep telling him that he can't keep that secret for long.I thank you for all your prayers and support and the encouraging emails and responses.


Hertha

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the "Select profile..." box you can select Anonymous if you do not want to be bothered with logging in.

We would appreciate if you would log in or leave your name while commenting. It is of great value for us to know who cares about us.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.